Ayala Land is introducing a prime commercial development called District Square, located within the scenic seaside South Coast City in South Road Properties (SRP), Cebu City. The waterside commercial area is designed to attract and spur new business investments in the province and will have infrastructure and amenities that support the creation of a vibrant community. The project aims to reflect the company’s track record for developing well-integrated and sustainable estates that are strategically positioned to become catalysts of local economic growth.
- CONVENTION CENTER
- BUSINESS DISTRICT
• Consortium between the SM Group and ALI/CHI
• Envisioned to be the entertainment capital of the Visayas Region
• The waterside district will be anchored by an arena, a convention center, 1-hectare park, commercial center and other mixed-use facilities
• The commercial center or “District Square” has a total of 2.7 hectares and will have 11 commercial lots for sale.
• 35% open spaces, 65% commercial and residential
Envisioned as a future growth center and tourist destination, South Coast City brings new attractions, services, employment and complementary facilities to further prime the area.
• Gross Area: 26 ha.
• Entertainment and Commercial Center of the region.
• Set to bring new experiences and growth opportunities.
• The most accessible area in the Philippines, with more domestic air and sea linkages than any other city in the country.
• The Tourism Gateway for Central and Southern Philippines.
• Base to over 80 percent of inter-island shipping capacity in the Philippines.
• A UNESCO Creative City of Design supported by a strong creative economy. • Home to a deep and diversified talent pool.
Strategically located to link Northern and Southern Cebu
• Major Highway: Cebu South Coastal Road
• CCLEX Bridge (3rd Mactan Bridge)
• 500m from SM Seaside City Cebu Mall
• 2 km from Cebu South Bus Terminal
• 4 km from the Cebu City Seaport
• 11 km from Mactan Cebu International Airport
COMMERCIAL LOT USES
- Commercial and/or office spaces only. No residential use is permitted
KEY DESIGN & GUIDELINES
• Density: FAR 12
• The developments in the Estate shall conform with the conditions, restrictions, and design guidelines which are meant to enhance property values and the general welfare of all stakeholders of the Estate.
• The aim is to have the developments relate to each other and reinforce each other’s value in a cohesive district, while allowing variety in design.
• Emphasis is placed on enhancing the pedestrian experience at street-level and on sustainable design.